- Indigo successfully provides Warehouse Management Solutions to Dairy Crest >>>
- New video produced on Indigo's next generation WMS >>>
- The one about IMHX, the landscape of the WMS industry and the launch of our next generation product... >>>
- Come and visit our stand at IMHX, 19-22 March, Birmingham NEC >>>
Access to and use of this site ('indigo.co.uk') is provided by Indigo according to the following terms and conditions:
- By using indigo.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of indigo.co.uk.
- Indigo has attempted to provide accurate information, but assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or losses (whether such errors, omissions or losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising from the use of indigo.co.uk, or action taken thereof, regardless of the form of action.
- Indigo may change information on indigo.co.uk at anytime without notice. Please review indigo.co.uk regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Indigo. Your continued use of indigo.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post or otherwise use indigo.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of indigo.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Indigo Software Limited.
- Your privacy is important to us. We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. The only information we collect online is provided by you when you fill out a form. This information will be used to send information that you have requested, or that may be useful to you, and will not be shared or sold to third parties. Indigo treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.
- Copyright of the design and content of this website and the software, to which it relates, is the property of Indigo Software Ltd, its third parties, and / or respective licensors. Any unauthorised use, copying or sale of the above may constitute an infringement of copyright and may result in criminal or other legal proceedings. Copyright © Indigo Software Limited. All rights reserved.
- Indigo uses various names, words, phrases, brands and symbols to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from those of other organisations. These are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Indigo and/or its respective proprietors and are not to be used without authorisation.
- Indigo does not warrant that functions contained in Realtim or System21 will be correct, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that indigo.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.