It was clear from the outset that Indigo's experience with this type of project would be invaluable. Indigo were never afraid to ‘tell it like it is’ and put as much effort into ensuring that our team was on target as well as their own.
Mark Kirk, IT Director & CIO,
Indigo Extends its Solution for Geac System21 Customers
01 Dec 2005
Indigo Software, the supply chain management specialist, today announced that it has expanded its offer to Geac System21 customers by investing in its key warehouse management software applications with the introduction of two new software modules; Advanced Stock Count and Marshalling, the newest editions to the RealTime for System21 Aurora software suite.
Simon Dadswell, Marketing Manager of Indigo, commented “RealTime for System21 Aurora is our focused product for Geac System21 customers. Indigo specialises in delivering innovative solutions that automate System21 in real-time from; Interactive Warehouse Management and Raw Materials and Finished Goods Management, to Shop Floor Production Booking and Radio Frequency Identification.”
“With the introduction of Advanced Stock Count and Marshalling, we wanted to assist Geac customers in becoming more efficient and improve their warehouse management activities. We believe this will help System21 customers achieve transparency, improve efficiency and drive an informed approach to inventory management” continued Dadswell.
New products to the RealTime for System21 Aurora software suite comprise:
- Advanced Stock Count builds upon the proven functionality of Interactive Warehousing and enables customers to remove the inefficiencies and hidden costs related to inaccurate inventory records and count processes. They also improve customer service levels through better record accuracy and greater visibility into items being in stock at the time of an order.
- Marshalling is another RealTime for System21 module that enhances the functionality of System21 and meets the special requirements of Geac customers. Marshalling also builds upon the proven functionality of Interactive Warehousing enabling real time control and visibility of stock in marshalling locations and provides an up to date view of progress and arising issues.
RealTime for System21 Aurora comprise:
- Software modules that enhance the functionality of System21 to meet the special requirements of Geac customers including: Interactive Warehousing, Marshalling, Advanced Stock Count, RDT Pallet & Consignment Build and Recipe Weigh Scale and Temperature Recording.
- Integrated or individual set of System21 transactions that enable customers to save time, reduce errors and streamline processes: RDT Warehousing, RDT Purchased Goods Receiving, RDT Inventory, RDT Finished Item Receipts and RDT Manufacturing (WIP) Bookings.
- RFID capabilities that help fast moving consumer goods manufacturing organisations to tackle the RFID mandates of the major retailers.
Indigo’s best-in-class software applications and services help organisations to intelligently improve their supply chain performance in increasingly competitive environments, amidst growing customer and business pressures. These include software applications that streamline and automate key business processes such as: warehouse management, supply chain execution and RFID compliance.
Organisations across Europe, from mid-size supply chain organisations to global household brand names, are benefiting from Indigo’s software solutions. Customers include: Dairy Crest, Glen Dimplex, Greene King, NGK Spark Plugs, G.Costa, Rahbek, Ring Group, Joe Bloggs, Bunzl and Oscar Mayer.
Further information is available at www.indigo.co.uk or through email at email@example.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements of Indigo’s intentions, beliefs, expectations and predictions for the future. These forward-looking statements often include use of the future tense or forward-looking words and phrases. These forward-looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees. They are only predictions that are subject to risks and uncertainties, and they may differ materially from actual future events or results. Indigo undertakes no obligation to update or revise the information contained herein.